We turn to birth control to regulate our menstrual cycles, clear our skin and decrease PMS symptoms. However, with the increasing evidence of birth control side effects (like increased rates of depression and stroke), should we not exhaust natural methods of hormone management first? Sy ..
Have you ever wondered what the big deal about food sensitivities is? Why do so many people have them now? How are they different from food allergies? If you have: Irritable bowel syndrome Bloating Heartburn Constipation, loose stool, diarrhea Difficult weight loss M ..
Did you know that condoms and birth control pills aren’t your only options when it comes to contraception? Some tools are hormone based, while others are barriers to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Knowing your options is empowering because you choose which best suits your needs while avoiding unwan ..
When it comes to fertility often several factors come into play, including one’s age, lifestyle, and underlying health status. Since not all factors are easily identifiable, some couples struggle for months or years despite putting forth their best efforts to conceive a child. One of the mo ..
You have seen the ads in your favourite magazine and on social media...the latest tonics, potions, blue or pink pill that promises to restore sexual vitality. Maybe you have talked to your doctor, or maybe your lack of sex drive is the elephant in your bedroom. It is startling how many men ..
Have you had a baby in the last year? Do you often feel overwhelmed, irritable, or down? In light of mental health week, I would like to bring awareness to the mental-emotional struggles many new mothers face. Post-partum blues and post-partum depression can have a serious impact ..
Most people think of the thyroid as the butterfly shaped gland that is responsible for the inner workings of our metabolism. It truly does a lot for us, as one of its main roles is to produce the hormones that are vital to the functioning of our major organ systems. Seeing that nearly every ..
Millennial’s = swipe, and hook up and leave. This common misconception (most likely due to dating apps) is FALSE. Sex appears to be easier to have now than ever, yet stats indicate otherwise. A study in the Journal Archives of Sexual Behaviour states that millennial’s born in ..
“I’m busy.” An EXUCSE we tell ourselves to keep us in a state of OVERWHELM. I hear it every day, “I don’t have enough time”. But we all have the same 86,400 seconds in a day…. “I want to lose weight. But I don’t have time to exercise”. “I want to eat healthier. ..
- Top 3 Ways to Regulate Hormones and Banish PMS for Good (With Out Birth Control)
- What is up with gluten and dairy sensitivities anyway?
- Contraception Choices Post - By Dr. McNaughton ND
- A ‘Silent’ Cause Of Infertility That Should Be On Your Radar by Dr. Jessica Geil, ND
- Foods To Get You In the Mood by Dr. McNaughton
- How to Reclaim Your Libido - by Dr. Wiggins ND
- Do You Have Baby Blues, Or Something More Serious? - By Dr. Meghan McNaughton
- How Thyroid Problems Can Impact Your Ability To Get Pregnant by Dr. Jessica Geil, ND
- Why Do Millennials Have Less Sex Than Previous Generations? By Dr Jordin Wiggins
- Time is the New Currency - by Dr. Jordin Wiggins ND