Isn’t Pregnancy supposed to be… joyful?
Well, that’s the ideal. The reality is, there’s so much information telling us how to get ready to get pregnant, get pregnant, and be pregnant, it’s overwhelming. And, when your body starts to change in all sorts of ways, you may start to experience a whole list of symptoms that keep you from enjoying the experience.
- Morning Sickness
- Back Pain
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Poor Immune Function
- Bladder Infections (UTI’s)
- Yeast Infections
That’s where we step in.
We’ll help you:
- Optimize nutrition throughout each stage of pregnancy
- Find supplementation that meets your individual needs
- Address any pregnancy related health concerns as they arise
- Understand and get answers about the process
- Prevent complications during pregnancy, labour, and delivery
- Prepare your body for labour and delivery
- Prevent post dates and medical induction
- Manage postpartum recovery