The thyroid gland is complicated. Every metabolically-active cell in your body needs the hormones produced by your thyroid. Not to mention, it’s an integral part of your endocrine and hormonal systems. Together they to balance stress, energy and metabolism.
That’s why thyroid gland disfunction can show up so many different ways, and cause such debilitating symptoms.
An under-functioning (more common) or over-functioning (less common) thyroid gland may cause:
- Low energy
- Weight changes (weight gain/difficult weight loss)
- Cold intolerance, or low body temperature
- Muscle aches or joint pain
- Dry skin, hair loss, hoarse voice
- Brain fog, poor memory
- Low mood, depression, anxiety
- High cholesterol
- Recurrent infections
- Fatigue upon waking
- Menstrual changes
Wondering why your lab tests are “normal”? It is estimated that 20 million Americans have some type of thyroid disease and up to 60% of these people are unaware of their condition. Not to mention, 1 in 8 women will develop a thyroid disorder during her lifetime.
Here’s the good news:
We can fix your thyroid function, and get you feeling like yourself again.
We’ll discuss your symptoms to rule out, or treat, thyroid disease.
You may benefit from:
- Comprehensive lab testing to assess thyroid hormone function
- Symptomatic management and treatment
- Individuated supplementation to give your thyroid the nutrients and cofactors it needs
- Supporting the stress response and adrenal glands
- Balancing the immune system
- Nutritional recommendations for improving thyroid function
Our Naturopathic Doctors and IV therapists work as a team to address all your symptoms and all the root causes. We’ll get you back to joyful eating, active living, and doing the things you love, symptom-free.
We’ll get your thyroid working the way it should.
If you have been diagnosed with a thyroid condition, or if you suspect you have one, Book an appointment