Feeling overwhelmed this holiday season?
Take some time for #self-care!
We all know that taking time for ourselves is good for the body and mind. But, in the height of the Christmas season, it’s often difficult to actually follow through.
Here are some simple ways to take “me” time:
- Listen to your favourite podcast (or music) and go for a long walk
- Light some candles and run a bath
- Sip some calming tea and read a book
- Take a yoga class just for yourself
- Follow a meditation. There are many great apps with guided 10 minute meditations that make this easy
- Come in for a self-care acupuncture session. This includes calming music and dim lighting to create a relaxing experience
This holiday, commit to yourself. You deserve it!
Have a happy and healthy holiday,
Dr Meghan McNaughton, ND