Low Libido and Lack of Desire
Low libido. It’s all just part of getting older, or being a new mom, or balancing kids and work, right? WRONG!
A sudden onset or change in libido and lacking desire is a sign of a health problem. You deserve access to health care professionals that listen to your concerns and know how to treat your low libido and lack of desire.
Have you ever tried to talk to a medical professional about your low libido and issues with desire? Maybe you were made to feel like it was all in your head, maybe you were told it was normal for someone your age to feel that way, maybe you were dismissed all together or offered an anti-depressant.
Our promise to you is that ALL of your health concerns will be heard and taken seriously. We know that low libido and lack of desire can be damaging to self-image, relationships and health.
Does this sound like you?
- I never care if I have sex again
- I love my partner, but I just don’t feel like being intimate
- I used to enjoy sex, but not anymore
- I’m too busy for intimacy
- I don’t enjoy the things I used to
- I can’t remember the last time I felt overflowing with joy
- My body image impacts my desire
- I feel guilty for not wanting to be intimate
- I am on antidepressants that ruined my libido
- I’ worry my partner is going to cheat because I have no interest in sex
If any of these resonate from you, you could be suffering from low libido or lack of desire. Health problems that you deserve treatment for!
And no, the answer is not always about testosterone levels – although appropriate hormone testing may be a part of your treatment plan.
WE CAN HELP!
We believe all women deserve access to healthcare that treats the whole person – including sex and libido.
Book a Free Strategy Session to talk directly with one of our team members and learn about the options for treatment that could be right for you!
We can get your body functioning the way that it should again. BOOK A STRATEGY SESSION
*Disclaimer. The Strategy Call is NOT medical advice. It is an opportunity to learn and plan for your next steps with us!