Did you know you are able to make and reschedule appointments at your connivence on your patient portal?
Follow the steps below.
- Click HERE. You will be redirected to JaneApp, our booking software. At the top of the screen, click “Sign in”
- Type in your e-mail when prompted and click “Next –>”
- If you already know your password, enter it when prompted and it will take you to your profile.
- If this is the first time you are logging in, or you are not sure of the password you originally set up, click “Forgot your username or password?”
- You will be given the choice to either enter your e-mail or enter your mobile/cell phone number to have an authorization code sent to you.
- From your e-mail or phone, retrieve the authorization code and enter it on the screen when prompted.
- You will then be prompted to create a new password. Note: It is a good idea to make note of or write this password down somewhere safe to help you remember.
- From your profile, you will be able to book and manage your appointments, as well as view any documents/resources that the doctor has uploaded to your file.
- To access the resources provided by your doctor, click the “Documents” link from the left-hand side of the screen.
- Scroll down to view all of the available documents. Click on any item to view, save, or print them at your convenience.
- To book an appointment, click “Book an Appointment” in the top left corner or beside “Upcoming Appointments”. Choose which doctor you are scheduling with, and then choose the appropriate appointment type (I.e. initial consult, 30 min follow up). You will automatically be directed to the first available appointment time.